questions asked in a drunken stupor...
Do you ever wonder...
- if God really exists?
- why there is so much violence in the world?
- why ranch dressing tastes so good with literally everything?
- why everything smells so fresh after a rainstorm?
- what Bill Gates does with all that money?
- why peas and carrots work so well together?
- if gas prices will ever be 99 cents a gallon again?
- why some people look more attractive with a little bit of clothing on instead of completely naked?
- why do dogs smell each others butts?
- why do cops get on promoter's asses instead of the irresponsible drug user/pusher?
- what you would do today if you knew tomorrow was your last day on earth?
- if females know they have more power than men (sexually, that is...)?
- if you had only 10 seconds to decide where you would fly off to, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- how damaging to your body are cheese sticks (think about it, chunks of cheese deep fried in a vat of grease...)?
- why are flies attracted to shit?
- with the way technology is nowadays, why are CDs still costing $13+ each when they were that price over 10 years ago?
I wonder these things randomly, but I don't dwell on them...
... working too hard for that "bling bling" if you know what I mean...
Still though, it's amazing what kind of conversations come up after downing a couple of coronas- and ya can't forget the lime..